More problems when posting pics.

I've just finished a post with some pics added and when I go to advanced options to attach the pics between text paragraphs and prewiev the post to see if the pics are in the right place and order I can only see the pics filenames making it very difficult to sort them out.

Funny enough, once they are in between text, I can see them but the ones that are at the end of the post are still showing only the pic filename.
Has anyone experienced the same problem?

BTW I'm on firefox, and woody background style

Hi Toni -

It looks like you didn't insert the attached pictures into your post. If you attach pictures, but don't include them in the text (with the tags, then they are displayed at the bottom of the post in the "Attached Thumbnails" frame.

I edited your post to include the pictures within the post text itself, and you can see the "Attached Thumbnails" frame is no longer showing, but all your pictures are visible.

Does that make sense?

Hi Toni -

It looks like you didn't insert the attached pictures into your post. If you attach pictures, but don't include them in the text (with the tags, then they are displayed at the bottom of the post in the "Attached Thumbnails" frame.

I edited your post to include the pictures within the post text itself, and you can see the "Attached Thumbnails" frame is no longer showing, but all your pictures are visible.

Does that make sense?

Maybe I didn't explain myself well Vaughn, what I meant was that I can't see the thumbnails of the pics, while writing the post and once I've uploaded them to be able to identify them and know which one goes where in the text.

I'll make another trial on this thread and let you know.
Thanks

Trial posting pics

Sobre el triple trapecio de tripoli trabajan trigonometricamente trastocados tres tristes trogloditas tropezando con los trastos traspuestos.

It keeps on happening, when I preview the post it shows the text and the filenames within the "attached images" frame, no thumbnails.

If I remember well with the older version one could see the thumbnails on the "preview"and then choose which one went where.

Now I have to upload the files, insert them at the end of the text and put them in the right places. Looks like and extra step to me.

Does that make sense to you Vaughn? or I am doing something wrong?

Attachments

• citric01.jpg
    citric01.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 3
  • citric02.jpg
    citric02.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 4
  • citric03.jpg
    citric03.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 3
test following Larry's instructions

We shall see...

Nope, I do not see the thumbnails on the preview as I did before.

Do you mean Larry that I have to upload the post and then edit it using the advance editing menu? I didn't work this way before did it?

What I usually did was upload the pics, preview the post, on the preview I could see the thumbnails of the pics (Now I don't), identify the ones I wanted to put at specific places, go to the clip icon and place them where I wanted.

Am I going nuts or it has never been done this way??

Attachments

• citric01.jpg
    citric01.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Toni, I'm not seeing the same issue here. I'm able to see the thumbnails when I preview the post. (I had to try it out right now, because I don't ever use the preview feature.)

I don't know if it will help, but you might try deleting your Family Woodworking cookies to see if that changes anything. :dunno:

Toni, I'm not seeing the same issue here. I'm able to see the thumbnails when I preview the post. (I had to try it out right now, because I don't ever use the preview feature.)

I don't know if it will help, but you might try deleting your Family Woodworking cookies to see if that changes anything. :dunno:

Thanks Vaughn, I'll give it a try to that as well.

that one i just posted toni worked just like they always did.. and i got see the preveiw. select new post, download attachment, place in post with paper clip icon and preveiw it .. it showed up for me on explorer.. maybe firefox is givin yu fits???