Pictures of latest four pieces

Bruce Shiverdecker

In Memorium
Been a while since I posted pictures. Been working on improving them for showing online and to use for juried shows.

Let me know what you think of the pieces and the photos (Photos are not perfect, but a whole lot better than before.)

aeromatic cedar bowl 6 x 2.jpg , Ambrosia Ribbed Bowl.jpg , Curly Maple bowl.jpg, Walnut Horn Bowl.jpg
Aeromatic Cedar, Ambrosia Maple, Curly Maple, Walnut

Thanks, Bruce

well bruce i am no judge on photography but i like the cedar one and the walnut or dark one the best the form looks good to me on the walnut one :D:,thumb:

Nice work, Bruce. :thumb: The maple sure has some pretty curl to it, and I'll bet the cedar made your shop smell good for a while.

Photo-wise, I agree they look better than I've seen from you in the past. They all four still look a little light on my monitors, though. I would try reducing the exposure (or setting the exposure compensation to a lower number) and see if that helps darken them a bit and improves the contrast. Or, if you're using photo editing software, you can reduce the brightness a little and also bump up the contrast just a smidge.

Put me down for the walnut. If you lived closer I'd swap some spalted beech for a piece off that. I also like this shape. People keep telling me it's not a practical shape for a bowl but I think it looks great

Pete