$100 Gift Card when you buy a DC - Rockler

Sometimes you just can't afford to save money!:D

Reminds me of one of my old bosses. He was telling me of his brother's live in girl friend. She went out and bough a fur coat at a fancy store in Seattle. After Frank got all upset she just said "but honey, WE SAVED over $2500 dollars":rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
Sometimes you just can't afford to save money!:D

Reminds me of one of my old bosses. He was telling me of his brother's live in girl friend. She went out and bough a fur coat at a fancy store in Seattle. After Frank got all upset she just said "but honey, WE SAVED over $2500 dollars":rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

well at least it wasnt another pair of shoes!!!

I built a floor to ceiling shoe rack in LOML's closet; 4 pairs wide and I forget how many shelves high . . . there are still shoes on the floor.

what is it with shoes???? i know i am not a woman ,,at least purty sure i aint.. but i cant see any reason for much over 5 pairs till one wears out to replace it.. whats the draw in them things??? never grew up with them so as yu can tell i dont understand they heads..:rofl:

what is it with shoes???? i know i am not a woman ,,at least purty sure i aint.. but i cant see any reason for much over 5 pairs till one wears out to replace it.. whats the draw in them things??? never grew up with them so as yu can tell i dont understand they heads..:rofl:

I am with you 100% on this one Larry. I wonder if we will ever get it figured out. Remeber that Imelda Marcos of the Philipines, I remeber seeing a picture on TV news of her closet and all the shoes. Unbeliveable.:rofl::rofl: