Man, I'm envious of your room and high ceilings. Looks like a well-used and loved shop.

BTW, it's a brake instead of a break. (Sorry, it's the editor in me.) :p

Royall that is a Tapco pro14 break used for wrapping trim with metal. It does not live in the shop, its still there from a job I just did. Probably next week it will go to the job site with me than back to its home out back.:thumb:
It might ride on the truck for a bit then go to the illegitimate step child to make race car parts. After he's done I'm sure I'll have to go get it, he's tarable at bring things back.:thumb:

I'm glad ya 'splained yerr useage for the Brake, Chuck, 'cause when I saw it settin' in thar, I thawt ya had derveluped sum super secrit methud fer usin' it ta make bent lamernashuns in WOOD.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I hope ya got KaLea's permishun 'fore the kleenup, 'cause ya know that if'n she kan't find sum o her stuff now, yer gonna be in big trubel, 'n tha nex meal mite be a bit Cold.:rolleyes::rofl::rofl::rofl:

well i quess i wil have some extra time on my hands when i stop at your place chuck,, wont need to do a white glove inspection of your shop now perhaps kalea part may need some checking out though.. was her space the one with the empty postal boxes? that shop definalty looks homey but man the lathes are sure prevalent.. gonna be hard to get in and out of there without touchin one or 3 at least that many in there:) nice shop chuck:thumb::thumb:

Forget the 400 amps... who else noticed the "Pirate Chest" in the lower right of photo #7 ;):D

And yeah, it sure is a tall building. Sliding glass doors in a shop?

Funny, I've been cleaning up a bit in my shop also, but I didn't think it had anything to do with the Tour-de-wood. Maybe my subconscious was at work...

...art

well i quess i wil have some extra time on my hands when i stop at your place chuck,, wont need to do a white glove inspection of your shop now perhaps kalea part may need some checking out though.. was her space the one with the empty postal boxes? that shop definalty looks homey but man the lathes are sure prevalent.. gonna be hard to get in and out of there without touchin one or 3 at least that many in there:) nice shop chuck:thumb::thumb:

I've been evicted....
My spot *used to be* the bench against the wall in picture 5
he picked up all my wood I had nicely arranged and removed it to what is supposed to be his desk.... with the postal boxes. I tried to explain that going ALLLLLL the way across the shop to pick out the wood before I go back over to the work area to get something done is highly inefficient but he maintains some such silly nonsense about being less dusty over there and actually being able to see what I am looking through, being counter height so I don't have to bend over and blah blah blah. :rofl:
Don't worry Larry... by the time you get here I'll have it all nice and tidy. Won't be nothing for you to do here but relax ;)

yeah art, i saw the chest first time threw i knew it was gonna shop up he's a pirate but i did notice its close to the lathe so i wont venture in to it though. and chuck that was my next quess that will heat up a bunch quck with that many burners,, ran a system like that ,only it was for light to shoot carp.. it lite the world up at night and got hot..:eek::thumb: