Anybody want one of these?

364858914v2_350x350_Front.jpg

Howsabout one of these...

364859052v2_150x150_Front_Color-BlackWhite.jpg
...or these?
364859054v2_150x150_Front.jpg

Or even one of these?

364871525v2_150x150_Front_Color-Black.jpg

At long last, I've gotten the Family Woodworking Merchandise Store set up at CafePress:

www.cafepress.com/familywoodwork

http://www.cafepress.com/familywoodworkThere's a variety of stuff available, but for right now the black and dark-color products are out...they don't work with our logo and with our free storefront, we are limited to only one image. (And I don't think we should to incur the $6.00 or so monthly cost to have a "premium" storefront that allows multiple images.) I also left out a few product options like thong panties and boxer shorts. :p

It's currently set up with an approximate 10% markup, and I rounded the prices to the nearest dime. Any profits made on the CafePress site will go into the Family Woodworking PayPal account to go towards operating expenses. (And for things like future giveaway prizes, should the elected Mods decide that would be a worthwhile expense.) The Family Woodworking store is not intended to be a major source of funding, but hey...it can't hurt, plus it allows members to show their 'Family Colors' to the rest of the world. :D

Enjoy, and happy shopping - :wave:

That is cool Vaughn!! Now do they print each one as ordered? That doesn't seem to be very economical, unless they do it like the original t-shirt shops and the logos are already made up and then ironed on. Or I guess with the advent of computerized sewing machines for logos, it could easily be sewn on each piece as sold.
Thanks for the work getting this up and going. Prices are great! Now, what do I need???? Jim.

"There's a variety of stuff available, but for right now the black and dark-color products are out...they don't work with our logo and with our free storefront"

Does that mean this hat isn't available?

If so wouldn't it be better not to show the dak colored items to forgo the confusion?

Thanks for your great work Vaughn.

Attachments

• 364859053v9_150x150_Front.jpg
    364859053v9_150x150_Front.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 29
"There's a variety of stuff available, but for right now the black and dark-color products are out...they don't work with our logo and with our free storefront"

If so wouldn't it be better not to show the dak colored items to forgo the confusion?

I like that hat better than the black and white one at the top..

That is cool Vaughn!! Now do they print each one as ordered? That doesn't seem to be very economical, unless they do it like the original t-shirt shops and the logos are already made up and then ironed on. Or I guess with the advent of computerized sewing machines for logos, it could easily be sewn on each piece as sold.
Thanks for the work getting this up and going. Prices are great! Now, what do I need???? Jim.
CafePress uses a print-on-demand business model. They have computerized printers that can print directly onto the merchandise they offer for sale. Nothing is made in advance, but they can usually fill an order and have it on its way to you within hours of placing your order.

Anybody can design custom one-off shirts and stuff for themselves, even if you only want one shirt or coffee cup. Here's where you start:

http://www.cafepress.com/cp/customize/

That particular black hat is available, since the unprinted hat has a white oval on the front, and our logo worked with that white background. Sorry for the confusion...I guess I should have said most black and dark-colored products are out. :eek:

Vaughn, are these the iron on appliques? And, what is the "economy" T shirt made of. Counting pennies here!:eek: Also what is shipping?

They're not iron-on...it's printed directly onto the fabric, Sort of like a silkscreen print, but a little more flexible. I had a few t-shirts and sweatshirts made up with my Workingwoods logo about a year and a half ago, and they've held up real well so far.

The "value" t-shirt is 100% cotton, but I believe it's a bit lighter fabric than some of the other shirts. I really don't understand the price differences for some of the merchandise. Some of the shirts are more expensive because they're printed on both front and back, but I still don't understand how the "organic" t-shirt is almost twice the price of the "value" shirt. :huh: For a single t-shirt, the shipping ranges from $5.25 to $21, depending on how fast you want it. The price for shipping two shirts is $5.75 to $26, so the total shipping cost will vary depending on what is ordered.

fww_khaki_hat.jpg fww_coffee_mug.jpg

Just a bump on this, I ordered the Beige hat and a coffee mug, they shipped on the 12th of March, and I got them today, the 30th of March, not real fast, but, for only $9 shipping, I can wait :thumb:

They both look good, the cap is nice, well made and the logo is printed right onto the cap, I'm very happy with it.

The coffee mug also looks great, I'll be using it most mornings for my first cup of joe! :D :thumb:

Thanks for setting this up Vaughn, it was absolutely painless to do, and the products came well packaged........... all the way from Belgium.... :huh:
:D

I'll try to get some pics of the hat and mug in the Dungeon :wave:

Cheers!

Should I get Larry this for his trip?

jitcrunch.aspx

i dont think i am that old yet frank,,and the fur catches what i miss:D

I was thinking along the lines of this...

Family%20Woodworking%20GPS.jpg

:rofl:

vaughn your on track just wrong brand got a garmin:) witha women tellun me how to drive my 4x4:eek::rofl:

I don't know Vaughn, he needs to pay attention to his driving and with that logo on the screen he would keep trying to log in to comment on some posts.

and frank, i am just tryun to do my job, and yu will suffer withdrawls too someday and need someone to talk to that listens:):rofl:

So Chuck...

I'm assuming your shop has a comfortable bed, fridge, and shower? 'Cause that's where I'm guessin' you might be sleeping tonight. :rofl:

no kalea i know ladies can drive 4x4's i have seen it dun,, but i had no choice but to listen to a woman tell me where to go again:) would have been nice to have a man's voice doing it, cuz i can tell them what i think and in no uncertain terms but i cant talk like that to a lady :rofl:

no kalea i know ladies can drive 4x4's i have seen it dun,, but i had no choice but to listen to a woman tell me where to go again:) would have been nice to have a man's voice doing it, cuz i can tell them what i think and in no uncertain terms but i cant talk like that to a lady :rofl:

I think Garmin has other voices you can download. I think they should have a few specialized ones...

Like Bubba the Good Ol' Boy:

"Hey! Y'all need to be fixin' to hang a left shortly, then that place yer goin' will be over yonder on the right side of the road. Not THAT right, the OTHER right!"

Or Brittney, the Valley Girl:

"So, like you're driving, y'know, and you need to, like, turn left pretty soon. Well anyway, after you do that, you need to like go past that cute little boutique next to Subway, y'know, and your destination will be over next to the Jamba Juice place where Becky and Tyler broke up last summer. OMG, that was horrible. Becky was like "I don't know why he wanted to break up", and I was like "well maybe because he's seeing that little tramp Amber", and Becky was like "I thought they were just friends", and I'm like "Helloooo! Everyone at school knew about it." and she's like "Duh! Then why didn't anybody tell me? You're like supposed to be my BFF and you backstab me like that!" and then she cried."

Or Ryan, the Emo Kid:

"Shut up and leave me alone. Can't you see I'm miserable?"

:D

Wow. My reading speed was slower for the "Valley girl" option voice example than for most of Larry's posts. :rofl:

By the way Larry, perhaps you might want to pass on any of Kalea's "special" almond drop cookies this trip. :rofl:

Do the T-shirts come in "US Army shelter half" size?