Family Woodworking Merchandise Now Available

hey Vaughn,, i think we should get this back to the front again.. maybe we could get them to make us a set of shirts or hats for the spanish visit.. also vaughn will they make shirts in the color a customer wants rather than just white like they show?

Well Larry my woman tells me how to drive my 2x4 & there is no cigarette lighter plug attached.

When LOML was sick & seeing double she kept her eyes closed & it was awful quiet in the truck. She also lost her laugh it's all back now & I wouldn't trade it for anything. It's been a year & a half since we've worked but the Lord keeps providing we've not lacked for any of the necessities or even some of the wants or desires.

Last edited:
Well Larry my woman tells me how to drive my 2x4 & there is no cigarette lighter plug attached.

When LOML was sick & seeing double she kept her eyes closed & it was awful quiet in the truck. She also lost her laugh it's all back now & I wouldn't trade it for anything. It's been a year & a half since we've worked but the Lord keeps providing we've not lacked for any of the necessities or even some of the wants or desires.

well bart, glad all is well for you now and your wife is back on target,, you needed direction :) quiet isnt good in most cases..