Extra left arm

Al killian

I am looking to borrow a left arm for between 3-5 month.:eek: I had to let the shoulder expert play operation on my left shoulder.:rolleyes: Ended up haveing to install three pins tp try and titghen up the tendons. The only problem is I have two wear the big bulky sling for atleast 5 more weeks. At this time we will start range of motion if the pics show good fuseing on the tendons.He wants me to be out of work for a min. of 3 month before I do any ligth duty work. No lifting wit left arm for 6 month.:eek::eek::bang: Maybe I ewill flip the sign on the shop and go back on permanet disabilty.

Good luck with the rehab. I still have my "restraint" if you want to borrow it. I had to wear it for 8 weeks after I broke my arm right below the shoulder. Hope you aren't left handed. I am and that's the one I broke. Stay with the therapy.

Shoulder fixes are tough on rehab. My son, who is a wee bit younger than you, is going through that right now. His PT exercises are painful but he is doing them. Would have to give up his profession if the arm doesn't get back to near 100%. Hang in there. Good luck.

I am looking to borrow a left arm for between 3-5 month.:eek: I had to let the shoulder expert play operation on my left shoulder.:rolleyes: Ended up haveing to install three pins tp try and titghen up the tendons. The only problem is I have two wear the big bulky sling for atleast 5 more weeks. At this time we will start range of motion if the pics show good fuseing on the tendons.He wants me to be out of work for a min. of 3 month before I do any ligth duty work. No lifting wit left arm for 6 month.:eek::eek::bang: Maybe I ewill flip the sign on the shop and go back on permanet disabilty.

sorry to hear this, hope you recover quickly.

I've been told I have two left feet (if you saw me dance, you'd understand), but I don't think that would help in your situation.

Heal up quickly, and listen to the physical therapists. The pain is worth the gain.

my daughters car is parked in Amhurst, Im hoping I dont have to drive her up there this weekend. making the trip next weekend to saratoga.
Ill shoot you an email if I do have to take her, Id love to see your shop, and since your not that active.....Ill even buy you lunch,

Sorry to hear

About the forced downtime Al. Hope all works out well in the long run. Don't rush it either. Shoulders are a long healing process, especially tendons. Take it easy, take your time and do what the Doc says.

Best of Luck !:thumb:

I wish you a speedy recovery, and please do not play "macho" on the rehab, take your time and try not to speed up recovery by doing things you shouldn't.

If you want to woodwork again, play safe on this.

Take care

another vote on listening to the rehab guys,, they know more about us than we do,, and shoulders and back both are tough to repair and take time,, and we need both to do anything right.

Thanks all. I know I have to be a good boy. The LOML made sure I will not be driving, she took the keys and hide them.:rolleyes: I plan on doing everything the bone strechers want. This make round duece on trying to get the socket to hold together. Might have things figured for getting help in the shop. OK back to the recliner and ice packs.