MY BOSS IS BAAAAAAAAADDDDDDD!!!!!

Bruce Shiverdecker

In Memorium
About four weeks ago, I noticed that Nova was coming out with a NEW Lathe
#16-2444. 16" swing over the bed and 24" max when the drive head is pivoted outboard. Low speed 214 rpm. High speed 3600 rpm.

I immediately got two-inch-itus. I guess it was 4/12"-itus. I started with a Jet Mini 10" swing, then last year upgraded to a Rikon mini 12" swing. Was looking for something in a 14" when I saw this.:rolleyes:

Now, why my boss is BAD! Last week, AFTER I worked on Tuesday, we got our first one in. He IMMEDIATELY put it together so that I would see it when I came in today. He KNEW he was going to HOOK me........................... and he did! NASTY him! LOML already ok'd the deal!:dunno: :huh: :p :D :D :D

Before the end of the month, I will own one of these! Of course that means I have a Rikon for sale. It has 12 months on it and Still running great! Anyone in the neighborhood of Peoria, Illinois want it, email or pm me and we can talk!

Bruce;)

Hey Bruce, welcome to the Nova Family! :D

Did you get any deal with it, like the free stand and chuck?:eek:

I saw on the Nova owners list that some are getting that great price point, the free stand (not just the legs) and free G3 chuck.

I'm sure you will really like it.

Cheers!

Stu. I'm getting the hollow legs that can be filled with shot or sand to add ballast plus the G3. Not a bad deal in my opinion.

Don. Since the only picture I have is a Woodcraft flyer, I would direct you to either Woodcraft's Web site and type Lathe to see it or go to Nova's site.

Bruce