Fair Price on a Jet Mini?

Vaughn McMillan

Administrator
Staff member
Saw this for sale locally:

u65rVJ5oMN8PdzVe7T3956sFAYEO.jpg

According to the owner it's been used maybe a dozen times. It's not the variable speed...what's a decent price for it? :huh: He wants $80.00. I'm thinking it'd beat the pants off my little Wilton mini.

Vaughn,

If it's in the condition he says....run, don't walk and get it. For ref, I bought mine for $209 at the local Western Tool Supply when they had a sale. That was the cheapest of anyone then, or since....by a long shot. One just like it sold a few days ago on craigslist (seattle) for $150...snap! Check Amazon, Woodcraft, etc...:eek:

$80 is a steal.

That's what I figured. ;) He listed it at 9:44PM and I sent him e-mail at 11:12PM, so hopefully I'm first to respond. I'd maybe even be willing to go a bit higher if he gets a bidding war. We'll see...I keep checking my Inbox to see if I've gotten a response. :rolleyes:

So far no response from the seller yet. :( I just sent him another e-mail as a nudge. I've got my fingers crossed, but I'm not holding my breath. (I always say...don't hold you breath -- it'll only make you blue.) ;)

Got a reply from my second e-mail...seller said he didn't get the first one, and he has a buyer already. :dunno: So much for being first in line.

Oh well, I'm his backup buyer if the first guy falls through.