Empty Space beside the FWW logo...

Art Mulder

Just an idle thought...

Has there ever been any discussion/thought about using all that whitespace to the right of the FWW logo on the main page? Maybe for some "about" type document links - links to the CoC, History, how we work, Introduction type stuff...

Art,

That's a good idea, would be something to consider, but we'd need to look at how it would affect upgrades and such. We could also look at adding them to the menu bar. I was just thinking this morning about where we could put the new FWW store link.

Baaaaaaaaad Idea

I have to agree with Frank. It looks "Just Fine" as it is, Don't mess it up and complicate it, by thinking Every Blank has to be filled in. The Logo up there all by itself kinda gives the connotation that this is a "One OF...... Kinda Stand Alone", kind of Forum.:thumb:

I am anti-clutter. There is purposful "white space" in my home, office and shop. It brings peace to the soul, aligns the planets and reinforces the common bond of all living things. . . . . I guess I mean I'd rather not.

hey barry,, remeber back when they had a tea party in boston? well alot of the founders here came from that mind set and i dont think that google will ever be there:)

I would rather that we don't change it.....

I fear this kind of problem :wave:

:huh::huh::huh: I think we're getting well away from what I was thinking...

I was trying to think like a complete newbie, who shows up at our forum and wonders "What the heck is this place, what's it all about, how does it work,..." and so on.
This led me to wonder just where and how would be the right way to answer those questions.