Jay Fields is 100

Jay Lock

Hey everybody

Did anyone else notice the birthday notice for Jay Fields?

He is 100 today!

:b-day_cake: :b-day_cake: :b-day_cake: :b-day_cake: :b-day_cake:

Not going to get enough candles in the post but you get the idea :D

Hey Jay congratulations!

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

And welcome to the forum! :wave:

Jay

something tells me that at 100 mr. fields ain`t going mountain biking but it is possible he`s still raising kids;) ........happy birthday anyway jay!

OOPS!

I just entered a birth date that would guarantee I met any minimum age requirements for all your forums. Don't want to miss any juicy Off Topic or Turner Tool Questions that might be screened from the youngins.

Though my true age and birth date must remain a mystery to protect my identity, don't let that stop you all from celebrating. Just remember, drink responsibly, that mean stay away from that Wood alcohol, and never drill and drive.

J

I just entered a birth date that would guarantee I met any minimum age requirements for all your forums. Don't want to miss any juicy Off Topic or Turner Tool Questions that might be screened from the youngins.

Though my true age and birth date must remain a mystery to protect my identity, don't let that stop you all from celebrating. Just remember, drink responsibly, that mean stay away from that Wood alcohol, and never drill and drive.

J
Oh Jay, you fit in already. It is obvious to see you are like Vaughn, a real odd one:rofl: Happy Birthday to anyone 100.:thumb:
Shaz
"It's great to be the king":rofl: "Where is he????"

ONE HUNDRED...:eek: Did you go to school with Ben Franklin? :D
Have you ever met Alessandro Volta or George Ohm? :rofl: :rofl:

Sorry....but you deserved that.

Welcome to FW Jay. Very glad you joined. Can always use an electrical guy with a good sence of humor.