lost it????

ok thanks for the confirmation i thought it might be just me:eek: from what i hear the pc folks might want to disconnect from the internet for a bit according to microsoft.com the conflicter worm comes out tonight and tommrrow??????

so i will be unplugged on the PC but can be back in the am on the MAC side of the world:)

We've had a few outages over the past several weeks due to changes and upgrades at Bluehost. This one is the first I've heard about (I missed it myself) in the last week or so. They are usually only for a few minutes, but we'd still like to see fewer of them.

Oh, and Larry...you lost it long ago, bud. :p

Oh Larry you still lost it, but the connection to FWW is back :rofl::rofl::rofl: Actually, that happens to me (the connection that is Larry) about one a weekish:eek:

Oh, and Larry...you lost it long ago, bud. :p

I only have one question. How could Larry have lost it. As far as I know he never had it to begin with.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

gee thanks for the support guys!!!! here i thought i had few friends:rofl: if yu guys are sayun things like this what are the bad guys sayun?????:D

I lost it yesterday for awhile also anyone know why the Skype symbol on here show as offline all the time lately even tho I'm online

After some research, it looks like the Skype issue is a Skype issue. We'll leave the option enabled and hope that they work it out. Once they do have it working, there is an option in Skype that you have to checkmark for it to send your status to the web. See the link below for instructions.

http://www.skype.com/share/buttons/status.html