Excellent new hand saw

Honestly, I think it is a gimmick or gadget, but eyecatching for sure, and they will sell quite a lot of them.

This is the sort of item that I would not buy if I couldn't try if before, more than once.

Moreover if you make a cut that is not well aligned you repeat the same mistake three times.

When I was a kid at school one of the usual punishments was to write a hundred or more times sentences like " I will not talk during the lesson"

We used to join three pens with adhesive tape so that we could make three lines at once and hence speed up the process. I guess that the marketing people from Lee Valley got the idea from there:D

Now THAT would be the PERFECT solution for me. I've just gotta have one of those, 'cause I could screw up Three dovetails at a time and with daily practice, I could actually get rid of my "Scrap Wood Problem" without feeling Guilty throwing them away.:thumb::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Toni, I suspect something got lost in the cultural translation:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/April_Fools'_Day

;)

Yeah! They fooled me, I kenw about the April's fools tradition but I didn't remember and I didn't know either that LeeValley used to do that every year.

In fact in Spain we do the same but on December 28th " Saints Innocents day" in remembrance of the babies killed by king Herodes trying to kill Jesus Christ that was newly born.