Ring bowl tutorial

Good job, Chuck. :thumb:

Royal, you'll only hear the sound if you view it in slideshow mode.

I've put a copy of the tutorial on the Family Woodworking server, and saved it as a PowerPoint slideshow. Click this link and either view it or save it to your computer:

Chuck's Ring Bowl Tutorial

Chuck, I put a copy of your post in the Tips and Tutorials area, too. ;)

...I forgot to add you need to view it as a slide show. :doh:

You can save it as a slide show, then upload that file to Sendspace instead of the one you have there now. That way, people will automatically view it as a slideshow. And if they don't have PowerPoint, they can get a free PowerPoint viewer from the Web. Plus, if it's saved as a slideshow, then other people cannot edit your text. ;)

In case you're not familiar with it, here's how:

Open your PowerPpoint presentation, then click File, then Save As, then under Save as type: select PowerPoint Show (*.pps).

Well done Chuck. I feel this is an excellent tutorial! There are so many things I like about how you presented the material and your excitement with the wood and final product are infectious. You have inspired me to put my limited skills toward such a beautiful ring bowl! Thank you!

Thank you guys. It took me about 8 hours to figure out how to do this I am really comp stupid.

Vaughn, could you eend a copy to Ron at WR so he can look at it maybe to post on WR's tutoriual section.

Thanks

Chuck

Thanks for the "atta boy" guys It means a lot to me. It only took me about 8 hours on how to figure out how to do it. I'm what is known as comp stupid I can really mess up a computer at the speed of light. :D