my shop has gone to the birds!

bird.unsharpmask.01.JPG

The original image gave me a headache looking at it since the bird wasn't very cooperative by staying still for his portrait. So I used a very subtle application of unsharp mask to protect the rest of you from feeling like your eyes were pecked out. Hey, I never claimed to be an image manipulation expert. :dunno:

Interesting shot Mark, thanks for sharing.

One thing I can pass on to you, to maybe pay back many of the tips you have shared with us, is to show you I use automotive exhaust system hangers (from any auto parts store) to isolate any noise from vibration of my air filtration system:

CobbUrethaneExhaustHanger.jpg

Just put them anywhere between the unit and the ceiling eye-bolts. They are rather effective.

https://www.201motorsports.com/images/T/CobbUrethaneExhaustHanger.jpg

Mark this is what I usualy find each year. She takes care of the mice and I need to check the drawers of pieces that go out of here to make sure one of them in not taking a nap, I took this old girls out to a friends farm but but there are more. She was getting a little big for the shop.

Attachments

• IMGA0642.JPG
    IMGA0642.JPG
    108.9 KB · Views: 20
  • IMGA0643.JPG
    IMGA0643.JPG
    103.6 KB · Views: 19
  • IMGA0646.JPG
    IMGA0646.JPG
    109.7 KB · Views: 20
  • IMGA0662.JPG
    IMGA0662.JPG
    108.9 KB · Views: 20
  • IMGA0661.JPG
    IMGA0661.JPG
    110.8 KB · Views: 21
Mark this is what I usualy find each year. She takes care of the mice and I need to check the drawers of pieces that go out of here to make sure one of them in not taking a nap, I took this old girls out to a friends farm but but there are more. She was getting a little big for the shop.
:eek:Just how far "Off the beltway" are you. Or is this one of those from deep inside the beltway?:rofl:

Dave, I tried to look up the name for this snake but could not clearly identify it. Do you know its type. I have it marked as Black Rat snake or Garter snake.

Are these venomous snakes?

Rennie , no this guy shows his true colors , something not found deep inside the beltway usually.

Rob you right on , Black Rat snake harmless. But they can scare the heck out of you walking into the bathroom and have one hanging from the ceiling. This one was climbing up the brick wall in the affice trying to get back into the ceiling for the mice.