Two types of woodworkers: Those that haven't had a kickback...

Glad your okay Allen. People think I'm crazy when I'm in the middle of a project and just stop what I'm doing to clean up the shop. Yesterday when I was working on the extension wings for my scms I did it twice because of things getting to scattered about not to mention misplacing about 7 pencils that didn't reappear until I cleaned up for the night. Almost like someone just snapped their fingers and they magicaly reappeared:doh::huh:.

Im an idiot, that is the second time that pvc rolled off the top and hit the table saw.
My brotherinlaw was laughing at me an hour ago, he says it made a perfect mark, the exact shape of the wood, it swelled up like I got hit with a paint ball.

Glad your okay Allen. People think I'm crazy when I'm in the middle of a project and just stop what I'm doing to clean up the shop. Yesterday when I was working on the extension wings for my scms I did it twice because of things getting to scattered about not to mention misplacing about 7 pencils that didn't reappear until I cleaned up for the night. Almost like someone just snapped their fingers and they magicaly reappeared:doh::huh:.

Alan I had to laugh when I saw this post. I clean up in the middle of working because I was canned at high school into making sure we cleaned up our mess.:rofl::rofl: Wasnt funny at the time though but I guess that teacher still haunts me. As for the pencils, I keep accusing my son of taking my pencils only to realize he is not in the shop.:rofl::rofl:
Glad to hear its not only me with the problem.

And Allen I feel that pain seeing that picture. Sure looks worse than paint ball injury. :eek:

Ouch is right. Glad to see it wasn't any worse. Although the wood was probably traveling a bit slower than a paintball (about 120 mph vs. 175 mph or so), the wood doesn't give like the paintball does when it hits.