A look into my shop:

Sorry if your not the hunter type but the 4 guys behind my desk are my WEEDERS; if a atavist walks through my doors and can't handle them then all the best to them. Last week I had a well know Arther walk in who also wrote agains hunting and we had a very civil conversation. I told her my grandfather was 1/2 Cherokee and hunting has been in our family's history. For me to denigh that I would have to denigh my heritage. She said I have a new out look and I will be a great source for some further writings.
Now Jack in a 14 month old and is on the way to becoming a great bird dog.
The shop is divided into 4 parts. Stripping a sanding side, spraying and holding side , finished side and office.

Attachments

• IMGA0003.JPG
    IMGA0003.JPG
    107.7 KB · Views: 283
  • IMG_1426.JPG
    IMG_1426.JPG
    31.6 KB · Views: 280
  • IMGA0284.JPG
    IMGA0284.JPG
    108.6 KB · Views: 275
  • IMGA0291.JPG
    IMGA0291.JPG
    110.3 KB · Views: 260
  • IMGA0292.JPG
    IMGA0292.JPG
    105.8 KB · Views: 252
  • IMGA0293.JPG
    IMGA0293.JPG
    105.5 KB · Views: 227
  • IMGA0286.JPG
    IMGA0286.JPG
    107 KB · Views: 226
  • IMGA0287.JPG
    IMGA0287.JPG
    107.8 KB · Views: 206
  • IMGA0891.JPG
    IMGA0891.JPG
    112.2 KB · Views: 195
Nice shop Dave:thumb:. I like how the deers all appear to be looking at you in the office. Are all the pieces of furniture jobs you are doing or are some of them items you have collected over the years. I take it Jack is also going to be the shop dog.

nice office help! some of those look like pope's are they? your shop areas look vintage stuff hanging from everywhere:) where did your office help come from..STATE? i have weeded out a few folk in my days with a similar approach:D:thumb: nice lookin coyote too!

I have a lot of vintage pieces I own, either from customers not wanting to pay the price and leaving them or never returning. Some I bought.

The canoe is original canvas vintage 1927, another project hanging around.

Son cleaning out his work area. At 23 he's one of the best repair men I ever had the pleasure to work with. But his radio :bang:

No ghost just snakes and mice, very little mice these days.

Larry my office buddies came from a 200 acre parcel, the yote is actually a Red Fox.I'm in Maryland. 250-350 deer per square mile. SO hunting is easy. Most of the time I sit and watch deer. We bow hunt from Sept. 15th throu Jan 31st

Last edited:
I have a lot of vintage pieces I own, either from customers not wanting to pay the price and leaving them or never returning. Some I bought.

The canoe is original canvas vintage 1927, another project hanging around.

Son cleaning out his work area. At 23 he's one of the best repair men I ever had the pleasure to work with. But his radio :bang:

No ghost just snakes and mice, very little mice these days.

Larry my office buddies came from a 200 acre parcel, the yote is actually a Red Fox.I'm in Maryland. 250-350 deer per square mile. SO hunting is easy. Most of the time I sit and watch deer. We bow hunt from Sept. 15th throu Jan 31st
couldnt get a good look at its head??? on the fox i was going for red if it was not a yote but the color isnt as red as ours are..what time of year did you take it? nice collection of office buddies though:)

Shop Tour

Hi Dave, I just love your shop, reminds me of when I was a young child I would go through the old stone mills next to the river. They were packed with things and I could spend a week going through floor by floor. Great looking shop, Joe