Laguna Ceramic Guide Install Walkthourgh on my Minimax MM20

Mike Heidrick

I made a site with a walkthrough for the install of the Laguna Ceramic Guides on my Minimax MM20 bandsaw. Robert Medley originally sent me some pics which made my own personal install go well and allowed me to shoot pictures for a walkthough much easier.

I know several people have ordered new guides so I hope this helps them with their install.

Here you go:

Laguna Guides installed on MM20

I am thinking these guides will work on many saws. In fact even some that do not have Euro posts might work as well as I noticed when I ordered them they had a ton of options for other saw. These guides seem so much quieter (with the bade on them in use) than my bearing guides did.

Driftmaster install coming as well.

I am thinking these guides will work on many saws. In fact even some that do not have Euro posts might work as well as I noticed when I ordered them they had a ton of options for other saw. These guides seem so much quieter (with the bade on them in use) than my bearing guides did.

Driftmaster install coming as well.

Yeah, they're much quieter. (I have them on my Laguna 16.)

The occasional sparks from them can be a bit disconcerting, though.
Laguna swears it's no problem, though, and after about six years of using them, I guess they're right... :rolleyes: :D