Welcome Dennis Peacock!

Howdy Fellers!!!!!!!

Hey Tod......hope I stick around? Whazzup whidat???? You can't chase me off with a straight 2by4....wait....all the 2by4's I have aren't straight. Ha!!! I guess that I can't even run ME off. :D

Nice to be here.

Hey dennis and others, scroll down to the bottom and click on the dropdown on the left, select woody, it'll give your screen a different look.
I'm using that look all the time. Stu, when are you going to make it the default? I know that you want to perfect it, but let's just go ahead and make it the default first, then perfect it.

Oh yes, I almost forgot: Welcome Dennis!

welcome dennis glad to se that weall got another hickin the group,,:) now fer a techy question. why would i be bale to get on here with a pc and not on my mac at work??? i have tried for 3 days to get on here and it wouldnt work done what stu said about dumping the cache and i stillcouldnt get on here? i was about ready to shoot the rascal. i never had any trouble on the any of the other forums i tried... must be this one is darn specail:)

Hey Dennis, SO glad you jumped in, glad to see you here!

All the straight 2x4s got shipped to Japan, it is amazing the stuff we get here!

The "Woody" skin still needs a few more tweeks, but it is a whole diffrent look.

Cheers!