Database Error....AGAIN????

Norman Hitt

Did anyone else experience the Database Error problem on the Forum Site again earlier this evening? I had been on the site for a while when it popped up and it lasted for a good half hour or more for me. Wonder what is the cause of this recurring problem? It must be something in the New setup I guess, as I can't remember having it before the service upgrade.:dunno:

Yep, I saw it go by earlier this evening, too. Actually, I think we've had fewer of them since the software upgrade, but we're still working on trying to get the number of occurrences down. The problem appears to be related to how our database gets along with the Bluehost servers, but we're working on it.

I called BlueHost again, and they said they were aware of the problem and were working on it, ten minutes later, we were back, but this is too often for me. I think a lengthy call to the BlueHost support is needed, one of the MySLQ savvy Admin..... :wave:

Until then, we are blaming it on Bill..... :D :rofl:

Cheers!

Had it happen again this am...I was needing a "tour de wood" update and I was gettign frustrated....Thanks alot Bill! :rofl::wave:

I called BlueHost again, and they said they were aware of the problem and were working on it, ten minutes later, we were back, but this is too often for me. I think a lengthy call to the BlueHost support is needed, one of the MySLQ savvy Admin..... :wave:

Until then, we are blaming it on Bill..... :D :rofl:

Cheers!

Yep. I did it! I keep telling myself not to play with the servers, but I just can't resist! :type:

I promise to be good from now on... :doh:

Thanks,

Bill