.308 Rifle Cartridge

Les Elm

Twist Ballpoint. Brass barrel with a Solid Copper Bullet Nib and a .308 Brass Cartridge Cap with Gold Deer Head Clip. So far these have been great sellers at local Gun Shows.

As always comments and or suggestions appreciated.
Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• 308 Brass (Medium).JPG
    308 Brass (Medium).JPG
    37.1 KB · Views: 65
Great job on the turning and the pen Les.

Just had a thought though, would not like to be accidentally carrying this pen on a air travel trip. Some narrow minded security dude would end up taking it away from you.;)

Are you guys cereal????? :rofl::rofl::rofl: Seriously, Stu, you couldn't own that pen? I would be upset if a security guard tried to take that pen. Good thing I guess that I don't go anywhere!
Les, I haven't seen that deer head clip anywhere, very nice addition to that pen. If it isn't a trade secret, would be interested in knowing the supplier of that clip.

A buddy is in the "Jewelry Business" here, he has some bullet necklaces sent here from Korea.....
bullet-necklace1.gif

......they all got stopped at customs and he spent the better part of a week explaining to customs and then the cops why he was trying to import "Gun/ammunition" parts, which are contraband here in Japan...... no joke......:doh:

Are you guys cereal????? :rofl::rofl::rofl: Seriously, Stu, you couldn't own that pen? I would be upset if a security guard tried to take that pen. Good thing I guess that I don't go anywhere!
Les, I haven't seen that deer head clip anywhere, very nice addition to that pen. If it isn't a trade secret, would be interested in knowing the supplier of that clip.

Johnathan

You can get the here in the US:http://www.woodnwhimsies.com/produc...rect)|utmcmd=(none)&__utmv=-&__utmk=247985672

I get mine here in Canada:
http://www.penblanks.ca/product.php?productid=4762&cat=110&page=1

Les

Good thought Rob. Heck of a way to lose a beautiful pen. :thumb: Speaking of which, Les, care to show us how you made it? :dunno: Or is that a trade secret? :eek::rofl:

Aloha, Tony

Tony

No trade secrets here.
I am working on a tutorial on how I make all my different style Rifle Cartridge Pens and will post as soon as I have it completed.

Les

Last edited: