Sterling Silver Sedona

Les Elm

Did this one a few months back.
Rollerball with African Blackwood and Birdseye Maple. Sanded to 12,000 MM, applied 6 coats of Minwax Clear Gloss Polyurethane, sanded 6000 thru 12,000 MM and polished with Brasso.
As always comments and or suggestions welcome.
Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• Sedona Sterling Sliver Rollerball with Goboon Ebony and Birdseye Maple (Medium).JPG
    Sedona Sterling Sliver Rollerball with Goboon Ebony and Birdseye Maple (Medium).JPG
    82.2 KB · Views: 24
  • Sterling Silver Sedona and African Blackwood and Birdseye Maple (Medium).JPG
    Sterling Silver Sedona and African Blackwood and Birdseye Maple (Medium).JPG
    98.7 KB · Views: 22
Another very nice pen Les. You mentioned once that pens don't seem to sell as fast up north as they do state side. What is the average cost to make a pen and what can you usually sell one for, if I may ask?

Thanks Royall

I don't recall saying that pens don't seem to sell as fast up north as they do state side.

I can't give you an average cost to make a pen. The cost of a pen all depends on the style of kit, the kit plating, the barrel material used and the type of finish used.
For the pens I make cost can range from $5.00 ea. up to $35.00 ea. and can sell from $20.00 ea. up to $150.00 ea.

Les

Those pens are so beatiful that if I had one I would be afraid of losing it! So I would never use it, which in fact I believe is a pity because I think that they deserve so.:thumb::thumb: