Shoulda Stayed in Bed

Wes Bischel

It's been one of those days. Went to run a few errands - opened the windows of the car to cool it down. Drivers door window stops briefly, then drops to the bottom of the door and won't come back up. Switch to LOML's car. Run errands, come home empty handed - out of stock of everything I needed at all the stores I went to.
Spend an hour or two pulling the door apart to get to the aforementioned regulator. Regulator is toast. (new OEM run $250 - $300:eek:)
Fast forward to dinner. Nice big burgers ready to grill - go to start up the grill and find squirrels have chewed a hole in the propane hose!:mad: Have spaghetti for dinner. As we finish dinner, the AC air handler begins to whistle.:bang: First time this season it's been on. Naturally the air handler is behind the second floor knee wall area - which by this time is well over 90 degrees. Still don't know what was causing it, but managed to get sweaty and covered in fiberglass looking for the issue.:bonkers: Oh, and the whistle stopped.:dunno:

Tomorrow will be better . . . right?:D

Wes

It's always darkest just before it gets pitch black!:(

And my wife calls ME a pessimist!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yep, today was well worth getting out of bed for. I fixed the window - new NAPA part was only $120 - new hose for the grill and picked up the stuff we went out to get yesterday. So Sunday's work is done - now for Monday's list.:rofl: If I could just get into the shop and do some woodworking - then maybe I could post something of real interest like the rest of you guys and gals.:thumb:

Darren, at least it went somewhere useful!:D

Wes