Delta grinder ?

Hey Frank enjoy it and the sharp tools. I get the same looks and questions from my wife. Especially when I complain about clamps. :rofl::rofl: She always says what do you need more of them for.

I say, well why do you need so many pots or dishes. I can only eat off one plate at a time and I can cook a whole meal in one pot.:D Then it gets testy:rofl::rofl: and run for the hills.:D

Hey Frank enjoy it and the sharp tools. I get the same looks and questions from my wife. Especially when I complain about clamps. :rofl::rofl: She always says what do you need more of them for.

I say, well why do you need so many pots or dishes. I can only eat off one plate at a time and I can cook a whole meal in one pot.:D Then it gets testy:rofl::rofl: and run for the hills.:D

Careful, us trekkers and longhunters only want to do it part-time. ;)

Glad to hear yours is working good. Mine doesn't have any vibration with the stock wheels either, but mine was also firmly bolted down to the same stand that holds my planer and a bunch of clamps, so there'd need to be ALOT of vibration for me to notice.