FREE - 6' & 8' aluminum frame doorwalls

John Pollman

Howdy folks!

I'm in the northern suburbs of Detroit Michigan and doing some remodeling for a customer. I've ordered them a new wooden six foot doorwall. Their old one is all aluminum frame. It's almost 40 years old and seen better days but could be put into service again if you really wanted to. Or could be cut up for scrap.

I've also ordered myself a new eight footer because I have the same 40 year old aluminum frame doorwall off of my kitchen. Both new doors are due in around May 06. I'll be removing the old and installing the new ones shortly thereafter. If you're interested in either or both of these doors for whatever reason just drop me a line and we can talk.

I'm in Rochester Hills if you're nearby and interested they're yours for the taking!

Take care

John

Ok John help me out. I live in Canada, I am relatively new to this part of the world having come from South Africa. What exactly is a doorwall?:huh:

Any chance of a picture to help me understand?

I went to look it up on google images and no clear picture of anything. Is this possibly another term for Patio sliding door?

Last edited: