Painted cabinet

Dan, your link seems to be broken, or Home Depot got rid of the item after you posted.

John makes a very good point about commercial vs. hobby use of tools. I think if you are going to do multiple projects, and plan on ever doing any other finish spraying, a good quality gun is the way to go. Finishing is your final step in the journey, I know I wouldn't want all my hard work flushed down the toilet by a junk finish being sprayed on. Just my thoughts.

I've used both siphon and gravity. I've found the gravity feed guns are a lot easier to keep clean and service. The siphon ones are working against physics right from the start and sometimes require you to thin your material down to get a good flow.

Thanks all for the great info, I was thinking that the gravity feed guns looked more simpler as far as working and maintenance.
The finishing part of my projects right now is where I need to do the most work. I do not have the patience sometimes and just want to get it done. But I am learning that this is not a hobby for immediate gratification.
Some of the pieces I have seen on this sight puts me in wonderment, I can not even think about starting these let alone getting the results you guys and gals have produced.
I look forward to learning and growing.

Dan