Woodworkers Safety Week 2009

Frank Townend

From "The Wood Whisperer"

The week of May 4th marks the start of Woodworkers Safety Week 2009. Last year was a huge success and this year I am expecting even more involvement from the community at large. In addition to the bloggers we all know and love, we have the involvement of Popular Woodworking and Fine Woodworking. All week we’ll be giving away safety-related prizes from Eagle America. And just like last year, I’ll be posting links to all of the community content around the web. So check back every day during Safety Week to catch up on the latest action.

Now here’s the part where I need YOUR help. Last year I made a bunch of random safety videos. But this year I would like to take a different approach, and I am putting the ball in your court. I would love for you guys to submit your safety-related questions or topics to me. I will then pick several of them and create safety videos about those specific topics. So just leave a comment on this blog post, email me at thewoodwhisperer -at- gmail.com, or use the contact form. I am looking forward to reading your suggestions!

And if you want to see some of last year’s safety videos, check this out!