Just need some confirmation.

Most of my tools are Grizzly and I have been 99.8% happy with them. Grizzly support is excellent.
Admittedly, my decision to buy Griz is affected by the fact that I can see the tools in their store in Springfield, MO before buying and I can pick up myself and avoid shipping charges. But, I wouldn't continue buying if quality was poor or service got bad.
This past weekend I visited with a friend who is a life long engineer and machinist ( and wood working master) who just bought a bench-top machinists lathe/milling machine from Grizzly. (sorry, dunno model # :dunno: ) He calls it the "Cadillac" of machines. With his experience going back more than 40 years, that's saying a lot.

I am impressed with their speed. I made the order Sunday morning, its all due to arrive tomorrow. 3 days ain't to shabby.

Hopefully I'm home when they arrive, I have some jobs to do in the morning, I'm guessing my foot will be a touch heavy on the gas pedal tomorrow :)

Now then Frank how can you get us all excited about a tool tip and then drop us with the memory failure. :rofl: Would love to know which machine it was.:D

Not my memory. He just didn't tell me. (we visited at a shooting event away from both our homes) Plus, he is the kind of guy that doesn't get all concerned about that sort of thing. It works or it doesn't. All he really cares about. Next time I get to his place I'll see it. That will probably be July.

LOL, you couldn't be more right Alan!

Thankfully I have 3 jobs to go do in the morning, so that will keep my mind off of it for a little while anyway. But once I get home, I know I'll be watching the street for that truck to pull up!

On a side note, when the delivery company called me today "should we have this stuff on a truck with a lift gate?"...I should hope so...I was suckered into paying for it :doh:

Then I asked if they would be able to move the stuff into the garage for me and her reply was "sure, no problem".

Am I supposed to tip the delivery guy?

Soon as they arrive Rob, I'll get pictures.

Just got an email that my planer that was back ordered shipped out today too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

No, just trying to get them put together. Got the jointer together last night, I'll work on the bandsaw over the weekend and get some pics up next week sometime.

You got more willpower than I do cause the bandsaw was together and running in 30 minutesand the lthe took about the same amount of time. As a matter of fact I started to assemble them before I signed the delivery ticket. Felt like a little kid at christmas.

I work 2 jobs guys, relax!!! LOL

I plan on getting the bandsaw put together today, just got home from work so need to go get some sleep for a bit.

Now I have to find the post on how to upload my pictures.

Eh Mike I think we are more excited than you are.:D:wave:

Not possible!!!!!

I have to have the stuff put together by Monday for sure. Going to need to build a mobile base for the bandsaw. It's stand has holes in the bottom that look like it will take casters, but it doesn't look like a sturdy enough leg to hold the weight on it w/ the wheels.

If I get that done by end of day Monday, Tuesday I'll be heading down to the lumber store to see a man about some cherry to start building my dining table chairs, then when the chair is done, I'll do the table. After that, on to the bedroom set(s)!

Did you order the G0555 bandsaw? If so you can put casters in those holescause thats what I did on mine with no problem at all.