Additions to my pen inventory

Mack Cameron

In Memorium
attachment.php

From L to R:

Round Top Euro BP pen, Curly Koa, Rhodium/Platinum plating.

Perfect Fit BP pen, dyed Peacock Blue Quilted Hard Maple, Titanium Gold plating.

Perfect Fit BP pen, dyed Amber Quilted Sugar Maple, Titanium Gold plating.

Perfect Fit BP pen, dyed Orange Spalted Sugar Maple Burl, Titanium Gold plating.

Ultra Cigar BP pen, Quilted Maple, Chrome/Satin Chrome plating.

Mack...those are very nice indeed. You guys are making me very jealous. I have to get out and make something soon. I have a few other things I have to get done around the house and yard but I hope to get something made in the next week or so. Great job Mack! I like!

Tom

Very fine work. How big is your "inventory" now?
Hi Frank; My inventory starts @ # 101 and ends as of today @ # 270, with a few (not many) missing #'s in between. I just like turning pens.

Here's a blatant advertising plug; all my pens are of the highest quality i.e. the platings contain Titanium or Rhodium/Platinum, some of the hardest metals known to man.

Imagine this, they are all for sale at a reasonable price. If you have seen a pen you admire and wonder what it might sell for, don't be shy. A pm to me will get you a rather quick response regarding the selling price. You have to shoulder the mailing costs.

I don't have a web site, this is a hobby for me, not a business! To give you some idea of price, the 3 Perfect Fit BP pens sell for $45.00, the other 2 I have listed @ $55.00.

Admin guys do what you will if you feel this post is not in the spirit of Family Woodworking.