Cathie Clark May 1949-May 2009 RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Royall.

My heart goes out to you at this time. People say that they know what your going through. Many people here have lost loved ones, such as their Mother, Father, or Grandparents. Until you have lost your spouse, no one can say they know what your going through. I still go through some tough times and Claudia passed last October. You are going to feel like all is lost, but let me assure you that it isn't. There will be good days and there will be bad days. Rely on your family to lean on, this helps. Don't keep it in, stay busy and hang in there. If you need to talk, give me a call or email me. It will always be known that she has gone to a far better place. God bless.

Royall,

I just finished some PM's and read this, Royall, just consider yourself getting a great big hug or a bunch of little ones from each and everyone of us here on FWW. We are family and Cathie is too. I have had a blessed life and haven't seen the divorce and such except through my brother, watched his oldest son go through luekemia and eventually die. My brother who now like Carol in later years has followed his calling and become a preacher told my Nathan had died by saying, "Nathan recieved his crown from God today". I watched my grandfather die in his home per his wishes and know the feeling of loss but also by being close, knowing the feeling of some type of satisfaction (almost guilt) that the pain has ended for him. I pray you have close family and friends to physically lean on, please my friend, any time of day or night, email, PM, I can even provide a phone number in the event you just need to talk. Thoughts and prayers are with you and Cathie, trust in the Lord, revel in her walking with God, enjoy your memories and life will go on. Let us help in any babystep ways we can.

Oh Royall,I am so sorry

Please accept my sincere sympathies and condolences. My thoughts and prayers are with you in this most difficult time.

Eternal rest grant unto her O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon her.

Royall,

I just logged on after a weekend away to find this post. I had to take a break to wipe away the tears. I am so sorry for your loss.

You've been though so much lately, and I know it has taken a lot out of you, and at times it must seem that things will never be normal again. But we know that you will handle it, because you're brave. You might not see yourself that way, but we do. You have an inner strength that you may not know you have, an inner strength that keeps you hanging on in situations that would try the best of us. That's not to say that things will be easy, just that you're a fighter. Any time in the days and weeks ahead that you need someone to remind you of that, remember that we are here.

Be at peace, my friend, and remember only the good times.

You are in my prayers.

All I can offer is a long distance shoulder my friend. In my line of work, I see the same ritual almost daily, and am always awe-struck by the strength you must have.
Blessings are many to those that can hold their loved one as they pass from this life. So many don't have or want the opportunity; your love and memory of peace will remain with you, and Cathie.
My faith, hope and nightly prayers are with you. Any support I can offer is but a phone call away, but our thoughts surround you as you sit in thought. We are wiping tears away and asking God's continued blessing on you and to reveal Himself in ways that give you peace.
Knowing that this forum is but a small part of your life, a large part of your support is comming from us. As you go through your following days, remember us for strength, for that is what friends offer, and is now what you need

Take care and strength in He who offers it freely,

Jim

Last edited:
Royall, words can never suffice to express the sadness we feel at your loss. All the same I offer my deepest sympathy and hope you find comfort in them and know that along with all the other kind words from forum members I will remember you in my prayers.

Royal has asked that this thread be locked, so I'm doing that for him. The outpouring of support from the Family has been very appreciated and will always be remembered, but he feels it's time to let this thread work it's way into the archives.

If you have any additional thoughts to offer Royall, feel free to send him a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.