American#20 shaper

from what the ad said tony he does have to touch it other than turn it on.. and have three phaze power avaible:) that a great price for a double spindle machine.. now comes the spensive part the cutters:)

When are you moving it into your shop? I'll stop by the weekend after to look at it! :rofl:

Let me know if you need an extra set of hands - I'd need to check with the Mrs., but should be able to swing out this Saturday if it follows you home, especially if I can tell her it's to do the tabletop the right way at your shop.

It is basicly a third leg. I do not know alot about it, but a ol' timer down the road has been running his whole shop this way for years. It is just a way to run a three phase motor on single phase with out a converter. I will try and get step by step on it as we get it hooked up. Just hope the old floor can handle the weight(1900#):eek:.

If its something that easy then I probably won't shy away from 3 phase equipment in the future. Look forward to the thread about hooking it up.

Last edited: