1 month retired...Shop build started...

Jeff Bower

That's right, my dad Wayne Bower is set to retire on June 13th!!:congrats:

I want to say congrats, but also get him to start a thread on the new shop he will start to build very soon (hint, hint)....

:stick: We're waiting.....:wave:

...I want to say congrats, but also get him to start a thread on the new shop he will start to build very soon (hint, hint)....

Maybe it's just me, but I sense an ulterior motive here. :rofl:

Congrats, Wayne. :congrats: May the next couple of weeks go smoothly and swiftly.

Congratulations Wayne! :thumb:

I agree with Vaughn, somehow it seems a little tooooo convenient that he's moving soooo close to Jeff...I don't know. :dunno:

Most retired folks move south don't they? :D

Darren, the way I see it, Jeff's chompin' at the bit to play in Dad's new shop. :D

thats how i see it too:) and i am sure dad still remebers all the tools that got misplaced the last time he got into the shop..one thing about it thou he had better be over there helpin build this new shop!!! or the will might get changed:)

enjoy it jeff, it was the best time i have had with my dad!

We are both excited! Yes you guys are right, he has more and better tools than I do, so I'm looking forward to that too...

I did not see this thread until Jeff emailed me about it. Yes, we will be closer and I am very excited to get there and get started on the shop. We will be making the final move in mid July and after that the shop build will begin. :thumb: Jeff has already mentioned being able to use the band saw and such. And YES he will be helping with the shop build. I will try to get the shop thread started in a couple of weeks. Have the plans pretty well done, just have to get moved to Des Moines to get started. Thanks for the interest.

The weekend of the 20th some of the tools will start to arrive (table saw, bandsaw and a few others)...I asked if I could use them and he said yes, but to remember that I'm commited to help with the shop build and a small kitchen remodel (are they ever small :huh:) too.

:rolleyes: Is this bribery? :dunno: :eek::D

BTW just 2 days left of work after today!! :thumb: