To much Chocolate!!!!

Chris, Liberty isn't that far away!!! Larry has hunting buddies in your neck of the woods!!!
I used to teach at Modoc, Indiana, Union High School, not Union County High School South of Modoc, or Union City High School North of Modoc. Yep, mail was always messed up!!!
Bought my first new truck at Fred First Ford in Richmond, Indiana. Make it up this way, stop in.

I could not imagine what I would do with such a beautiful tree. You are indeed fortunate to have access to wood like that, to be able to transport it, and I assume, to have the ability to mill and dry it. I can’t wait to see what you make from it!

well i dont know what a loompa ooompa is bill??? and jon, chris is one fine fellar and i have known him fer awhile, he is where i came from to get your place last year:) as for what i am gonna make outa it well that is yet to be decided but am loounat a table or two,, thought maybe i had enough to make one of them purty boxes yuall show from time to time:) just need to figure out how to hollow it out to get it square:) this had been offerd to many before me and no one wanted it becasue they couldnt fugure how to get it home:) we have handled some big stuff before and had it under control.. we had a hour in to it gettin that loaded... seriously i do have to much lumber and would be willing to part with some fer a fair price! pm me:)

Wow Larry, that is some serious chocolate :eek: This plus what you already picked up all at your place:huh: if so you are not mowing as much grass as before:p when ya cuttin this stuff up?