track3.jpg

track2.jpg

three.jpg

lindadetail.jpg

cathiedetail.jpg

nannydetail.jpg

nannyflash.jpg

ourteam.jpg

My dad, thank you God, gets to do a survivor lap each year. Luminaries (sp?) are very very touching. We buy one for my mother in law who died from cancer obviously. Relay for life is an amazing fund raising event. Our county RFL has a silent auction. I make pink pens for this and donate. Last year one brought $75.00.

I apologize for mis-spelling your last name... I had a few challenges on the way up there last night...but the first thing I did when I got up there was to make my three luminaries.

My son colored the one for Nanny B (my mother) long before I got there.

and You are both very welcome!

Royall,
we had a fun time, it was a rural event, so very small town flavor sort of thing going on... good local cover band did a 2 hour set of everything from Rascal Flats to Led Zeppelin to Rush, and all of it very creditable to the original artists. They had a Hawaiian lap... and Lori and I got all dressed up in our Honest to goodness Hawaiian garb... (well, tourist stuff, but made in HI), Lori had a Mumu (sp?) and I had a hawaiian shirt on. DIdn't win any prizes. But I was thinking of the Island connection when we made our lap at that point.

And Lori says 'you're welcome, and think of Kay (her cousin whom we were a team in Memory of). LOri made t-shirts for Kays Krew, and we all agreed that we need to buy a portable fire pit for next year's event.