New Metabo SCMS

Greeting Family. Today buy one METABO SCMS. I like hear your judge , about METABO.
I like only home using. Nothing for serius work. Say has observation about this machine .
I like Stu’s SCMS Set upin the Dungeon. Thank you
József

My photos : http://picasaweb.google.hu/Zsomi1111/WorkDonTPlay#

Jozsef,
Metabo tools are seldom sold here in the USA, but I think they are part of the same 'tool family' as Makita. Your pictures look very much like the Makita SCMS sold here. If that is so, then it is an excellent saw, and should give you many years of good service.

Stu's many innovations in his dungeon are of great interest and fascination to many of us.

Jozsef, I have not seen the Metabo SCMS, but I own a Metabo sander and cordless screwdriver, and I am very happy with both of those tools. Congratulations on the new addition to your shop. I also enjoyed seeing your shop pictures. It seems that no matter where we live, some things are always the same. You can never have too many clamps or electrical outlets. :)

Many of my tools are METABO, so far I have an orbital sander, handheld belt sander, bandsaw, jointer/thicknesser and hand drill, in here it is considered a good brand, they have semi professional and professional grade tools.

I had no problems at all with any of them.

nice looking piece of equipment, what are you going to build first with it?

Hi Allen !
Hmmmm … Where being . First of all should one table for this saw . But the space is small. Therefore such table needed on which exchange cover.
Table shaw, - change with desk
Router table - change with desk
Drill stand - change with desk
Screamer holder change with desk etc…
Whether possible?? Be needing mind.
Jozsef