My new miter saw

Rennie Heuer

Staff member
DSC_0062 (2) (552 x 780).jpg

Yep. Just when I was thinking I should get around to replacing my old Delta cheapo..... The dishwasher crapped out and I had to replace it. Oh well. Hopefully this one will last long enough for me to think about replacing the saw some other time.

Boy do I know that feeling Rennie. Similar thing happened to me. When I was ready to buy my cyclone the central a/c went kaput. I guess I screwed up on my thread of building a cyclone to fit my needs and should have posted pictures of the hvac guys removing and installing the new unit:rofl::rofl:.

I look at it this way, everything happens for a reason and sometimes that reason isn't quite clear at the time. For me I was able to get my cyclone and ductwork for less than the cost of the cyclone itself. That made loml very happy:D.

I think that you rushed too much to buy it.
They are agoing to market a new model in august that cuts dishes and washes the wood perfectly. OOOPPPPPPS I meant the other way around. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Don't know if thats the reason but I do love my hitachi scms.:thumb: I have used delta, ridgid and dewalt chopsaws along with a scms dewalt saw and I definitely like the hitachi best. The only other saw that I liked better was an italian made one we had in a shop back in Baltimore. I wish I could remember the name of it. It had a 14" blade, belt driven and was 208 3 phase.

What a coincidence. I'm getting the exact same machine this Tuesday. LOML's run it 4 times a week for the last 3 years without issue. I, like you, Don't see a new, quiet, efficient dishwasher; I see what might have been. Congrats and welcome to the "but I could-a got-a" club.