it didn't happen, so no pics

While at the dump taking care of some brush, a recently storm felled tree was present in the form of chopped up bits 6" to 12" long. As I pulled up I said to my wife, "Look at all those bowl blanks." Her reply was less than enthusiastic, "You are not going to take wood home from the dump!" with associated threats of a complete lack of marital bliss.

Not sure exactly what species it was, maybe a maple of some sort as it was a light colored hardwood. No leafy parts were attached to any of the blank sized bits.

yeah, my wife would have said, drop me off at the house, and then go knock yourself out.(and then shed tell me to undress in the garage and not dare walk into the house after spending a day rumaging through the dump)

So . . . . she was giving you the OK to get what you need at the lumber yard?

That is an interesting way of looking at things. We went to Lakeshore Hardwoods together last weekend, but the dogs started acting up and she left before she could see the prices. :rofl:

Bill, I opened that just as my wife was walking through the room. She apparently is familiar with the song and I was rewarded with a certain gesture. Thanks buddy! :rofl:

By the way, how is that remodeling project going? :wave: :rofl: