Happy Fathers Day

Chuck Ellis

Fortunately for me, none of you guys are my dad :rofl::rofl::thumb:

But thought I would wish each and every one a happy day with their spouse and children.

What are most of you planning or maybe should ask what are your children planning for you to celebrate the day.

Thanks, and happy fathers day to all the dads out there. It was my little boy's 5th birthday yesterday and we also celebrated fathers day at the same time. He was the best fathers day gift I could ever have.

Alan

Last edited:
My 33 year old son remembered me on Father's day -- I am proud of him for many reasons... So I will pass it along to friends here on this forum.

HAPPY FATHERS DAY!

HAPPY FATHERS day to all you dads out there.

I do hope you all get to spend time with you kiddies.
That is all I really want.

Somehow they think then "need" to get me something - but I tell them all not to. Still they do.

My birthday is just a couple of weeks ago and my anniversary is just days before that.

Trouble is though - Diane and I have a christmas club that we put a LOT on money into - and give it all to the kids - we do not even exchange gifts. Oh maybe sometimes we will help out someone in need then the kids get a little less.

Today - I am staining trim in the house - later - we will go out and get a NICE cheeseburger at a new place in town.

I don't need anything - just them. I usually get what I want. My family.

I am blessed to have such a wonderful family - lots of love. What else is there?

Soo - that's just me.

Leo

Thanks and happy fathers day to all the others out there. My 22 year old remembered and made sure the 18 year old did too. It's amazingly how much you enjoy them once the aliens return them. :D