ok time is up!!!

larry merlau

there has been many boxes, sent many places and some info on these has surfaced. but not one project yet to be seen... now i have been told that the boxes all had restrictions placed on them.. and if they arent carried out the recipients will have dire consequences:).. . so i am just passing along this message that i was given

I am sorry to report that not much of anything is coming out of my garage/shop. Am working on some projects around the farm, one of them is the conversion of the drive thru corn crib into a dedicated wood shop (one bench for reloading rifle and shotgun shells). So, except for the Breast Cancer pens, nothing has been used this summer. Hope to be in by end of September. Will be taking pictures and hope to start posting in a week.

Extension granted Ambassador Larry???

there has been many boxes, sent many places and some info on these has surfaced. but not one project yet to be seen... now i have been told that the boxes all had restrictions placed on them.. and if they arent carried out the recipients will have dire consequences:).. . so i am just passing along this message that i was given

Larry I do have the walnut one done except for the finish.It warped real bad so it had to be put back on the lath and return.Heres a pic just to prove i really did do something with it.:rofl: will post finished pics when i get it done.

Attachments

• 015 [800x600].JPG
    015 [800x600].JPG
    124.6 KB · Views: 42
  • 016 [800x600].JPG
    016 [800x600].JPG
    128.6 KB · Views: 42
I am sorry to report that not much of anything is coming out of my garage/shop. Am working on some projects around the farm, one of them is the conversion of the drive thru corn crib into a dedicated wood shop (one bench for reloading rifle and shotgun shells). So, except for the Breast Cancer pens, nothing has been used this summer. Hope to be in by end of September. Will be taking pictures and hope to start posting in a week.

Extension granted Ambassador Larry???

jonathon you wernt on the list, i was referring to bowl blank stuff:)

Hold on to your britches Larry. I just received mine but hopefully this next weekend I will get something turned. The LOML had many honey do's for me since we got home.
and bernie, you wernt being prodded either i know yu just got yours:) but some others had there for some time:) those folk were who i was reminding:) so bernie you have additional allowance for time.. grand kids take precidence over lathe work:):thumb:

Ok Larry
I had my cousin come down last night.Well he got me out in the shop today and i showed him how i turn a bowl.As you can see it was that really nice spalted maple from michigan.Here is some pics of Zane and me out at the shop, and ofcorse the bowl.:wave:
Steve

Attachments

• 010 [800x600].JPG
    010 [800x600].JPG
    146.4 KB · Views: 38
  • 020 [800x600].JPG
    020 [800x600].JPG
    85.1 KB · Views: 34
  • 019 [800x600].JPG
    019 [800x600].JPG
    83.8 KB · Views: 33
  • 018 [800x600].JPG
    018 [800x600].JPG
    91.2 KB · Views: 39
Well no wonder Larry was sending all that wood away. :rolleyes: Just look at how inconsistent the color is. And that grain's not very straight at all, either. :bonkers:You did a great job to make something that nice out of the horrible wood Larry sent you, Steve. :p :rofl:

Well no wonder Larry was sending all that wood away. :rolleyes: Just look at how inconsistent the color is. And that grain's not very straight at all, either. :bonkers:You did a great job to make something that nice out of the horrible wood Larry sent you, Steve. :p :rofl:
Thanks.That woods so ugly my wife woun't let me give it away.:rofl: She says we'll have to hide it in the living room.:thumb:

thanks ,,steve:thumb::thumb:

Larry:The thanks go out to you for allowing me to get some of that ugly wood.:thumb:I woun't be posting any pics of the walnut as it just never would do right.Every time i thought i had it turned it would crack apart. Don't know if it was me or the wood but!!!:dunno::dunno:
By the way Zane said his dad was from Adriad MI.He was there before he came here.