Could you pass the US Citisenship test.

Looks like I'll be allowed to stay and I hope the real test is MUCH harder. Do so many native people really not know these things. I tanked on the number of amendments, interval for senatorial election and the current chief justice. The first two I should have just remembered from school and I guess I have no excuse for the third. Glad I was born here ;-))

Scored 85%. I read each question and checked the answer that my gut told me to without hesitation. Missed the number of amendments, who was president durind WWI and date constitution was written.

100%:eek: Wife and I took it together and I corrected what I thought were her wrong answers:thumb: Guess I'm a better citizen than she is...But I've been at it a year and a half longer:rofl:

Well, I got %100. I have horrible spelling and punctuation skills but history and government were always my strong suit. I can't believe I still remember it all.

Alan

I got 100%, but then again, I'm a US history buff. I find it more interesting in a recent study that 50% of the population didn't know who lived at 1600 Pennsylvania avenue, but they all knew who lived in a pineapple under the sea.

I got 100%, only one I had to guess on was the thirteen original states, I was not sure, and I guessed Maine, and got it right! :D :thumb:

So, where is my green card :huh: :dunno: :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I failed.:(

So what. (I spent most of my junior and high school years running after females, maybe I should have concentrated more on school subjects, but girls were much more interesting to me back then)

I was never a good American History student.

I passed organic chemistry in college. So what.

Last edited: