Looking for some info on "Compression Socks"

Stu, I am really glad to hear that you took it upon yourself to do the research and getting on the mend. It does not matter where you live you have to take an active interest in your own health care because no one else will, especially the doctors.

The question? Is there a surgical, medication, PT fix available so you don't have to wear the pressure stockings the rest of your life?

Alan

Stu, I am really glad to hear that you took it upon yourself to do the research and getting on the mend. It does not matter where you live you have to take an active interest in your own health care because no one else will, especially the doctors.

The question? Is there a surgical, medication, PT fix available so you don't have to wear the pressure stockings the rest of your life?

Alan

Thanks Alan and Frank!

Alan, the doc says that if I get my weight down, and become more active, this will not be a problem, except maybe when I slow down i my old age :rolleyes: :D

He does the various out patient surgeries right there in the clinic, which, BTW is only about a 20 minute scooter ride from my house.

Cheers!

I wear JUZO socks when I have a problem and they work fine and last Forever if you keep them clean. (hand wash) Don't know of the others but my guy peddles Juzo so...

My great grandad "Barked" his shin and it never healed he only lived to be 90 with a fresh bandage and ooze every day. Who knew what he had? Mom said she would change the bandage every day after he got too old and lived with them... I do know that the shin has the least amount of flesh and therefore the hardest to heal. Take care and see an Infection doctor not a skin doctor.

Last edited: