A small stand up Jewelry chest for LOML

Rob Keeble

Well since the great Mr. Merlau :thumb:provided me with all the nice chocolate stuff. I decided it was time to start this thread and show i am using it for good intent.:D

So far i have milled a couple of lenths into the sizes called for in the plan and have used a piece that had really good figure to resaw a bookmatched panel to be used on the front draw.

The project was interupted by the workbench project due to me finding myself stupidly ending up working on the edge of my table saw fence extension. :D

So as soon as the bench is finished (interupted by aircon install) this thread will be updated with progress.

IMG_3119.jpg

IMG_3120.jpg

IMG_3121.jpg

IMG_3122.jpg

That book match is awesome Rob, looking forward to this, the LOML has been asking for one of those also, so I will be watching this project very very closely :thumb:

i think i missed one piece when i sorted out the scrap for you rob, and according to mark his was full of knots..so maybe yu done ok:) but yu can drop the great i am jist me....the others are the great ones the ones that gave everything.

Rob, I don't think she'll want it with all that marking on it so you better send it to me and get you some good stuff