Art Gallery closing

Frank Fusco

Art Space Art Gallery, in Little Rock, Arkansas, that has been carrying and selling my pens for several years is closing. :( I hadn't had a sale in several months and suspected something was wrong. The gallery is almost a landmark and an important part of the River Market district of Little Rock. It is a real shame it is closing but is a victim of the current economic times. Not only do I lose an outlet, but, I fear, the River Market could suffer from a domino effect with this closing. It was a draw and other businesses, like restaurants, benefited from it's presence.

Frank, sorry to hear about this. :( Quite a few galleries have closed here as well. Others are expanding. :huh: I hope the area rebounds soon and you can find another outlet for your pens.

a door closes, another opens

Got a call today from the closing art gallery. Seems the manager of an upscale gift shop in the State Library has seen my pens and wants them in her store. I would say "no"? No. I said yes, of course. Very flattering. The pens won't even leave Little Rock. The inventory is down a bit, I need to crank up the spinner and make more. Rainy today but feels like the sun is shining on me. :)