Show me what you planning for Xmas gifts

Rob Keeble

Hi guys, seeing Glenn and others starting to tuck away small articles for Xmas gifts i sat down with Loml last night and said maybe we should do this too as a replacement to the bought items.

So I thought i would start a thread for all to show what they are making.

Please list and show your Xmas gift projects for me. :)

How do you judge what works and what doesnt. :huh:

Thanks.:thumb:

Hi guys, seeing Glenn and others starting to tuck away small articles for Xmas gifts i sat down with Loml last night and said maybe we should do this too as a replacement to the bought items.

So I thought i would start a thread for all to show what they are making.

Please list and show your Xmas gift projects for me. :)

How do you judge what works and what doesnt. :huh:

Thanks.:thumb:

Hi Rob.
Couldn't you find a more difficult question to ask?;)
What works and what doesn't mhhh:huh: I think that it depends on the person that is going to receive the present.

Provided that the object will be well done and finished, which yours I'm sure will; some people prefer "usable" presents like a cutting board, a box or a quilt hanger, others may prefer more decorative objects like a mirror or picture frame but somewhat they may feel obliged to hang them just because it is a present from you.

It is a difficult subject that depends very much on the knowledge you have of the receiver of the present.

I know that this is not helping you much but honestly I don't know what else to tell you.
:dunno:

I'm going to try to turn some ornaments this year...been saying that for 2 yrs now. :doh:I've got quite a few pics that I've saved over time of some that I want to try. If I ever get around to doing it I'll post some pics.

Also, I'm going to give making a cutting board a shot too. :eek: