Proof of concept. Seam ripper

Dale Johnson

The last ones I did I used the clear plastic cover. Didn't work too good. This one has a 7mm pen tube in the cover and a pop fit. Finish is rattle can laquer. Walnut from Larry.

Attachments

• DSCF2207 (Small).JPG
    DSCF2207 (Small).JPG
    49.4 KB · Views: 128
  • DSCF2208 (Small).JPG
    DSCF2208 (Small).JPG
    51.3 KB · Views: 182
yup its amazin where walnut finds its way huh:) looks great dale:thumb::thumb: i thought some of it got near dan but havnt seen any proof of it ,,that clock keeps taking away his time:):rofl::thumb:

I think the concept proved itself quite well, Dale. :thumb: I'll bet they'll sell.

Come to think of it, I don't recall seeing any of Larry's flatwork buddies posting any pics of their chocolate projects. :huh: :p

yup yur right vaughn there is alot of wood out there in many places that seems to have vanished from the camra light,, Rob is showing his stuff though! and Steve B showed some of his stuff.. Dale showed something, so 3 outa several doesnt seem like to good of a showing huh:) most of it went to your group vaughn..spalted maple and walnut both, and some red streaked Box Elder. probally should have charged more that way they would have thought it was valuble:)

Last edited:
Proof of concept. Seam ripper

Nice job Dale. It's good to have a wood supplier like our Larry.

No Larry, I haven't let the box elder go to waste. I just got back from vacation. (My first in two & a half years) I'm trying to postpone turning that piece until I can get a coring tool (like the McNaughton tool) to save the center for one or two more pieces. I will surely post my projects when I do.

Aloha, Tony

Dale THAT is a real great project. I think you need to tool up it will sell like hotcakes. :thumb::thumb:

Good to see you posting again.

Oh and just for the record Larry my shop has three no 4 chocolate projects on the go at the same time. But my neader tool bug is so strong i cant pull away to finish them. Well some actually are for the neader tools.:rofl::rofl: