nothin fancy

After looking at Chris's cabs i almost don't want to post these.:eek: As the title implies there nothin special,just a bath vanity and a 3 drawer stack.There for a lady i've done work for, off and on for, the last 12 years.Just red oak with a natural finish.(what she wanted)As far as the hardware she picked them out also.Her son will be installing them, as he is going to remodel there bath.
Now that i have them out of the way i can get back to the desk.:D
steve

Attachments

• 006 [800x600].JPG
    006 [800x600].JPG
    127.5 KB · Views: 82
  • 010 [800x600].JPG
    010 [800x600].JPG
    123.7 KB · Views: 74
  • 009 [800x600].JPG
    009 [800x600].JPG
    121.3 KB · Views: 64
looks like they will hold anything the lady wants and solid too:thumb: besides its a payun job that lets yu do the desk stuff:thumb: yu better be sure and keep us up to date on that one:):thumb:

Nothing fancy:huh: nope just right :thumb:When it's what the customer wants and is happy, JUST RIGHT :D:thumb: Nice job on them. Did you run a duct under the one with a register, or just use the box for the run?

Nothing to be asamed of either. They look great from here.
:thumb:
thanks don

looks like they will hold anything the lady wants and solid too:thumb: besides its a payun job that lets yu do the desk stuff:thumb: yu better be sure and keep us up to date on that one:):thumb:
Yea larry that's the best part it pays.:D As far as the desk when i get some more done i'll let ya all see.

Stephen, I would be proud of those if I had done 'em. Lookin' good!
Glen thanks

Nothing fancy:huh: nope just right :thumb:When it's what the customer wants and is happy, JUST RIGHT :D:thumb: Nice job on them. Did you run a duct under the one with a register, or just use the box for the run?
Just used the box,I did seal it with caulk,and sealed it with 5 coats of sanding sealer.

Looks like a real pro job Steve! I'm making some cabinets for my neighbor right now, so I can appreciate the work that goes into them.
yea there's a lot more work than some folks think, that's for sure.

Nice work Steve! Getting a customer just what they want, at a price that they like,. Jonh as i did there kitchen cabs about 12 years ago.Also built a wall to wall entertainment center a coumple years later,they tell me i'm the only one that will ever do there work.:)

thats a fine looking set of cabinets.
thanks Allen
looks great to me stephen, congrats on finding a lifetime customer

keep up the good work!
Thanks Chris.cabnits get rather boring but they make me some extra money so i can't complaine.:)

Very nice cabinets, Steve. Repeat customers are the best kind to have. :thumb:
Thanks Vaughn.i wish i had about 100 life time customers, i could guit my day job and just work for my self.

Nicely done Stephen. It's always nice to do work for folks that appreciate your work enough to come back for more. They're normally much easier to work with too.:thumb: