bachelor for two weeks

Frank Fusco

Wifey goes off on a vacation with some old high school friends each year. Usually a short trip. However, she won't be back until Aug. 2 this time. I really don't mind, it works like a decompression period for me. I call it the annual 'freezer clean out time' as well. More 'stuff' accumulates than you can believe. My rule is: if I can identify it, I eat it. Otherwise it goes in trash.

two weeks of freezer browsing!? Wow, Frank, that's a challenge that I don't think I could manage. ;)

Good time to start a project to surprise her... :rofl:

enjoy the decompression!

My wife is out of town this week...again. June-August it seems like she's home for a week, then gone for a week. I enjoy the solitude the first trip... then I get lonely. :(

I try to do 'major' stuff around the house when she's gone, because I seem to able to concentrate more. Started ripping the old fixtures/shower out of the laundry/second bath this week. Walls are next... at least the 'wet' wall... maybe tomorrow. Have to get the bath part finsihed enough to use so we can gut the main bathroom. With this old house, I have no idea what kinda mess I'm gonna find once I start taking things apart. :eek:

Cleaning out the fridge/freezer seems like a good idea, too. :thumb: