a little humor

Steve Ash

Three Rednecks

Three Rednecks were working up on a cell phone tower -Steve, Larry and Tod.

As they start their descent Steve slips, falls off the tower and is killed
instantly.

As the ambulance takes the body away, Tod says, "Well, dang, someone
should go and tell his wife."

Larry says, "OK, I'm pretty good at that sensitive stuff, I'll do it."

Two hours later, he comes back carrying a case of Budweiser.

Tod says, "Where did you get that beer, Larry?"

"Steve's wife gave it to me," Larry replies.

"That's unbelievable, you told the lady her husband was dead and she gave
you beer?"

Well, not exactly", Larry says. "When she answered the door, I said to her,
You must be Steve's widow'. She said, "You must be mistaken, I'm not a
widow.".... then I said "I'll bet you a case of Budweiser you are."

Rednecks Are Good At Sensitive Stuff.

update!

actually the truth of the matter was i walked all the way to there house and left tod to guard the body from the buzzards,, so when i got there i was really dry, and she offerd me jist one, i said thanks but after drinkun that one. dont want to miss out on any free beer. told her that steve wouldnt be needin anymore casue he wasnt gonne be thirsty anymore he was gone..then we polished off the keg in fridge drowin her sorrows casue i was'nt sorry i was drinkun his beer. So i came back to tod with the case, i knew after settin in that hot sun all day that he would be dry too.. and his wife aint guilble she's just polish, aint her fault. RED necks fer EVER..send all contributions to My address.:)

Last edited:
so when i got there i was really dry, and she offerd me jist one, i said thanks but after drinkun that one. dont want to miss out on any free beer. told her that steve wouldnt be needin anymore casue he wasnt gonne be thirsty anymore he was gone..then we polished off the keg in fridge

Yep, like I said....that Larry is one real sensitive guy.

Glad to see you are looking out for my stuff and not letting any of that beer go to waste....after all, what are friends for anyway. :D