Where's Mark K?

Larry,
I spoke with Mark on Sunday, he had just wrapped up some roof repairs on his house. Doing well overall, just has a bunch of stuff going on, and internet time is down on the list. to sum up, Alive and Well, just really busy. :D:thumb:

ps he mentioned something about chocolate wood and box making... :dunno:

Larry if you look in the pictures here you just might see that FWW hat you brought up during your visit. Some of the pics might even have the guy wearing the hat doing work, not just standing around after spending quality time with the pick-ax. :rofl: I'm starting to realize why construction workers are spry fellows right up into their 80s and beyond.

Like Ned said, I've been very busy trying to figure out what I want to do with myself after an upcoming layoff. The roof patch is holding. We've had a few heavy rainstorms since my patch and no leaks. I'd take a pic, but it wouldn't be very interesting, since there wouldn't be a puddle in the pic anymore! :rofl:

I'll be back at some point - time is just a very precious commodity right now.

I haven't tossed in the the towel - just folded it up and put it on the shelf for the moment.

We finished the rest of the wall form today. I'm not sure when they're going to finish pouring. I drank lots of water and did not suffer a heat injury. My wife was impressed with my sunburn when I got home though.

I'll be taking my impact driver with me next time, as I learned just how spoiled I am when I had to unscrew a board from part of the styrofoam block exterior using a drill. Worse, they were phillips head screws! :eek: It is difficult for me to remember the last time I've used a phillips head screw or used a drill to screw / unscrew. I'm totally spoiled by my impact driver and square head screws.

I'll try to at least post a weekly update on how the Habitat build progresses.

Hope everyone here is well!