Sibling pic

My brother girl friend died yesterday morning in his arms at the hospital after a year and half fight with jaw cancer. My brother Rod came up yesterday from Sarasota and my sister Sue and I picked him up from BWI and drove to Ocean City to be with Glenn the youngest of us. We spent the day walking the boardwalk and reminiscing of old. Glenn was so thankful we came down.

Glenn, Sue, Rod 11.5 months younger

I found out yesterday Vicky, Glenns girl friend gave her live to the Lord recently and Glenn re-dedicated him self.

My brothers and I are all self employed, Glenn repairs Appliances , Rod has a very good Large boat repair. And we are very close. Sue, well she is talking care of Mom and Dad and a husband who have severe neurological damage from Limes.

Attachments

• CIMG0065.JPG
    CIMG0065.JPG
    72.1 KB · Views: 49
  • CIMG0068.JPG
    CIMG0068.JPG
    66 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Glad you could get together Dave. Those moments don't seem to happen enough when we get older and get preoccupied with our daily lives.

My brother is 10 years older than I and growing up we weren't very close. As I got older however we became very close. He passed 7 years ago this December and I still miss him very much. Cherish the moments with family, they can be over in a blink.

It's good to keep the family as close as you can. I'm glad it worked out for you and your family.

LOML and her family are meeting this Sunday at the youngest brother's place. We will remember your family.